An upcoming performance at the MLC building at Ryerson University, March 30th 5-6. I’ll be playing against Dr. Jason Boyd and we’ll be translating the game as we go. Winner gets his poem read! Hope to see you there!
You are here: Home > An upcoming performance!
An upcoming performance!
BUY IRRESPONSIBLE MEDIUMS
- Adolf Anderssen vs Jean Dufresne (Berlin (1852))
- Adolf Anderssen vs Lionel Adalbert Bagration Felix Kieseritsky (London (1851))
- Deep Thought vs Garry Kasparov
- Donald Byrne vs Robert James Fischer
- Dr. Tyrell vs Sebastian: From Blade Runner
- Frank Poole vs HAL-9000
- Garry Kasparov vs Deep Blue
- Garry Kasparov vs The World (1999)
- Gioachino Greco vs NN (Rome (1619)): “The Earliest Recorded Chess Game”
- Moriarty vs Holmes: From A Game of Shadows
- Murphy (White) Vs. Mr. Endon (Black)
- Napoleon vs The Turk
- Paul Morphy vs Duke Karl / Count Isouard (Paris (1858))
- Through the Looking Glass
- Turing Chess Program vs Alick Glennie (Manchester (1952))