I’m very happy to add a second student anthology as a product of my involvement with Dr. Jason Boyd’s “Narrative in a Digital Age” class. Included in the anthology are the students’ poems plus their lovely and interesting responses to the projects. Check it out: http://chesspoetry.com/playingwriting/eng-921-student-anthology-fall-semester/
You are here: Home > New ENG 921 Student Anthology!
New ENG 921 Student Anthology!
By ChessPoetry on November 30, 2015 in Uncategorized
BUY IRRESPONSIBLE MEDIUMS
- Adolf Anderssen vs Jean Dufresne (Berlin (1852))
- Adolf Anderssen vs Lionel Adalbert Bagration Felix Kieseritsky (London (1851))
- Deep Thought vs Garry Kasparov
- Donald Byrne vs Robert James Fischer
- Dr. Tyrell vs Sebastian: From Blade Runner
- Frank Poole vs HAL-9000
- Garry Kasparov vs Deep Blue
- Garry Kasparov vs The World (1999)
- Gioachino Greco vs NN (Rome (1619)): “The Earliest Recorded Chess Game”
- Moriarty vs Holmes: From A Game of Shadows
- Murphy (White) Vs. Mr. Endon (Black)
- Napoleon vs The Turk
- Paul Morphy vs Duke Karl / Count Isouard (Paris (1858))
- Through the Looking Glass
- Turing Chess Program vs Alick Glennie (Manchester (1952))
Comments are closed.